How You Can Help

Donate Now

Make a difference.


Sponsor Us

Be our partner.


Be A Provider

Change a life.

Learn More

Join our Board

Join our Community.



Evening at the Gallery.


Share A talent

Donate your skills.


We accept contributions from Donor Advised Funds

When managing your philanthropy through a single public charity, often created by a financial services company, you can direct charitable contributions to Fidelity House CRC. Please select Fidelity House, Inc. (Tax ID# 04-2499679). Your contributions will support people with disabilities to live a rich and meaningful life.

One sentence in your will can make a lifetime of difference

Talk with your attorney or financial advisor to add this sentence to your will:

I bequeath $ (or % of my estate) to Fidelity House CRC, 439 S. Union St, Lawrence, MA 01843 Tax ID# 04-2499679.

Thank you for considering people with disabilities as part of your legacy.

Consider becoming a volunteer

There are many ways to support Fidelity House CRC with time and talent. Please let us know where your interests lie so that you can get involved on a personal level. Contact us at or call us at 978-685-9471.

To see our Organizational Fundraising Policy please click here.

36How You Can Help