Hello to all employees, family members, guardians, and members of our broader community,
I hope you are staying healthy and safe as we navigate this unprecedented public health crisis.
I’d like to update you on FHCRC’s preventative efforts related to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak. We have developed a COVID-19 Response team comprised of leadership from across the organization. In accordance with state and federal guidelines, we’ve implemented new procedures and will continue to do so as the situation evolves. To see a detailed response for each program, go to: https://fidelityhhs.org/services/covid-19-response/
Here are some important precautions now in place, as of March 18, 2020:
- All administrative offices are closed through March 27th with most administrative staff members working from home. Only essential activities are occurring in our offices.
- Day Services, specifically Day Habilitation, Community-Based Day Services (CBDS), Acquired Brain Injury Day Services (ABI Day), and DDS Contract jobs are closed through March 27th.
- We’ve established a special call-in line for family members and guardians who have questions or concerns about a particular individual with disabilities who is served by Fidelity House CRC. The Hotline number is 978-891-0782, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Mon – Fri.
- Any employee, medical provider, or visitor must complete a COVID-19 screening procedure upon entering any FHCRC office, facility or community residence.
- There is a No Visitor Rule in effect for all FHCRC community residences as well as in the homes of AFC and Shared Living providers.
Again, for more detail on these measures and more, go to: https://fidelityhhs.org/services/covid-19-response/
We’ll continue to monitor updates from the Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDS), Department of Public Health (DPH), and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). As the situation changes, we may need to make additional changes.
I know these are trying times, both in terms of caring for our own families and doing our jobs. Thank you for everything that you are doing to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Leave a Reply