The mission of Fidelity House CRC is to support people with disabilities and those with significant challenges to pursue their goals and live a fulfilled life.
Staff members provide a wide variety of supportive services including information and referral, case management, behavior management support, parent training and support, workshops, ongoing therapeutic programs, vocational services, day programming, and recreational activities. Residential services include 26 community residence programs, adult foster care, shared living and support for individuals who live independently in apartments. Each of our 481 employees makes a unique and important contribution to the fulfillment of our mission.
Fidelity House CRC is actively seeking dedicated job candidates who are committed to helping us achieve our mission. We offer a range of opportunities in direct service, nursing, case management and administration. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Fidelity House CRC participates in the Department of Homeland Security E-verify system.
Search our current position openings and apply within. We will keep you informed throughout the hiring process. Can’t find what you are looking for? You may request notification of future openings or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fidelity House CRC offers an excellent benefits package including health/dental, generous vacation, sick and personal time, long-term disability, voluntary retirement plan, and life insurance.
Comprehensive Medical and Dental Coverage:
- Eligibility begins day one
- Employees who work 25 hours or more are eligible
- Full time employees receive 2 weeks paid vacation beginning year one. Additional time is accumulated based on length of service
- Part time employees receive paid vacation on a pro-rated basis
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Generous sick and personal time off based on full/part-time status
Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Health care spending account on a pre-tax basis
- Dependent care spending account on a pre-tax basis
Retirement Savings Plan:
- Voluntary participation in retirement plan (401k)
Long Term Disability Insurance:
- Covers 60% of income for long-term disability
- 100% paid by Fidelity House Human Services
- Life Insurance, no cost to employee
- Accidental death and dismemberment , no cost to employee
Training and Development
- New Employee Orientation
- Program-specific training and support
- Professional development and advancement opportunities
- It is the policy and practice of Fidelity House CRC to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and directives of the federal, state and local governments relating to Affirmative Action policies and non-discrimination in employment. Fidelity House CRC affords and ensures equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, family structure, mental or physical disability; or any other protected characteristic as established by law. The organization is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in a work environment where each employee is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Fidelity House CRC will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical and mental limitations of otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Fidelity House CRC does not tolerate harassment or discrimination by anyone based on the diverse characteristics or cultural backgrounds of those who work for the organization pursuant to the organization’s affirmative action policy.
- Any form of sexual harassment is prohibited.
- Any form of workplace violence is prohibited.