How to Help

Donate Now

You can help us make a difference.


Become a Sponsor

You can be our partner for a better life.


Lanes & Games Fun-Raiser

Form a team of friends or co-workers!


Become a Home Care Provider

Make an impact from the comfort of your own home!

Learn More

We accept contributions from Donor Advised Funds

When managing your philanthropy through a single public charity, often created by a financial services company, you can direct charitable contributions to Fidelity House Human Services. Please select Fidelity House, Inc. (Tax ID# 04-2499679). Your contributions will support people with disabilities to live a rich and meaningful life.

One sentence in your will can make a lifetime of difference

Talk with your attorney or financial advisor to add this sentence to your will:

I bequeath $ (or % of my estate) to Fidelity House Human Services, 439 S. Union St, Lawrence, MA 01843 Tax ID# 04-2499679.

Thank you for considering people with disabilities as part of your legacy.

Consider becoming a volunteer

There are many ways to support Fidelity House Human Services with time and talent. Please let us know where your interests lie so that you can get involved on a personal level. Contact us at or call us at 978-685-9471.

36How to Help