Fidelity House CRC is your first stop for guidance and support.
For resources related to COVID-19, click here.
We have been designated by the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services (DDS) as the Family Support Center for the Merrimack Valley. Our service navigators provide information and referral to services that meet your family’s needs. Many have experience with their own family members with disabilities and understand the challenges you may face.
How we support families:
- Informational resources
- Flexible Funding / Stipend
- Specialized services for crisis situations (limited funding)
- Support groups
- Opportunities to meet other families with similar challenges
- Experts on topics such as behavioral interventions, educational advocacy, and financial planning
- Therapeutic programs
- Group-based art therapy, music therapy and social skills training
We also offer ongoing programs such as bowling, recreation group and seasonal parties, plus a wide variety of movies, sporting events, and field trips.
For a calendar and description of workshops therapeutic programs and recreational activities, click here.
To receive Family Support Center services or to participate in activities, there are 3 prerequisites. See sections below for details.