Fidelity House CRC “LINKS” people with disabilities to their communities.
Our CBDS program provides dozens of opportunities for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, age 22 or older, to engage with their community.
Daily activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Exercise, sports, and other lifestyle activities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Small group, skills based classes
- Community based workshops and learning opportunities
- Exploring local and regional landmarks
- Photography, painting, and ceramics
- Music, dance, and self-expression classes
- Cultural learning at museums, fairs, and performances
- Recreational trips to local farms, parks, beaches
- Participation in local events and activities
- Activities that enhance socialization, communication, and friendships
All activities are guided by our “LINKS” values: Learning, Individuality, Networking, Kindness and Service. Our unique approach starts with a comprehensive curriculum for skill development and daily opportunities to enhance new skills through community-based activities.