A skill you take for granted could be life changing for someone with disabilities.
At Fidelity House CRC, we create pathways to success for people with disabilities that and we need your help. Come and share your talent! You will expand the ways that people with disabilities can interact with the larger community AND explore their dreams.
What is your favorite hobby?
Here is a sampling of ideas, ways that you can share your talent:
- Create a workshop to showcase your special skill – woodworking, computer apps, writing poetry, applying make-up, photography…whatever your passion is, it will be appreciated!
- Share your music…be it your voice or your favorite musical instrument.
- Run a cooking group – we have a full kitchen in our Parkridge Road location in Haverhill.
- Share your yoga or meditation practice.
- Teach a Zumba or dance class.
- Teach a seminar on public speaking.
- Volunteer to take professional photos that convey the mission of Fidelity House CRC and the joys of our work.
- Become a practice interviewer for those who are building their job-search skills.
- Organize a fundraiser with your company or place of employment.
- Help cultivate our Fidelity House CRC community garden.
For more information, contact Nicole at email@example.com or 978-685-9471.