On Wednesday October 23, 2019 stakeholders and community supporters of Fidelity House CRC were invited to attend a celebration of achievement at Community Awards Night from 5:30-8:00 pm at Andover Country Club. The night was successful with over 150 attendees at the event.
Fidelity House CRC Community Awards Night recognized people in the community who go above and beyond in advancing the mission of our organization. The event engaged stakeholders and community supporters with the mission of Fidelity House CRC and left them feeling like a proud supporter of the organization and wanting to continue to do so in the future.
Attendees of the event enjoyed dinner while hearing inspirational stories from the people of Fidelity House CRC and recognizing people who are receiving services from Fidelity House CRC for their growth and achievements as identified by staff and peers.
- Derek Spear, Individual Support Services
- Chelsea Buell, Vocational Services
- Juan Taveras, Community Residences
- Kathy Lavallee, Day Habilitation Individual Achievement Award
- Kaitlin Hennessey, Vocational Individual Achievement Award
- Shawn Wilkins, Residential Individual Achievement Award
- Tanisha L. Figueroa, Children & Family Services Individual Achievement Award
- Robert McIntosh, Supported Home Care Individual Achievement Award
- Wesley and Patricia Babbitt, Home Care Provider Achievement Award
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
- The Grogan Family
Individual Achievement Award Sponsors:
- Insource Services, Day Services Individual Achievement Award
- Mobility Works, Supported Home Care Individual Achievement Award
- Elder Services, Home Care Provide Achievement Award
- Conlin’s Pharmacy, Children & Family Services Individual Achievement Award
- Northeast Computer Services, Residential Services and Vocational Services Individual Achievement Awards
Inspiration Station Sponsor:
- Abbot Financial Management
Independence Champion Sponsors:
- Jim Manfield, George Moriarty, Albert Peterson, AAFCPAs, and People’s United Bank.
Community Friend Sponsors:
Yvonne Allard, Anne & Eric Eisenberg, Connie King, Susan Malloy, Walter Meyer, Reverend Frederic Pease, Beth Steele, Sal Currao Plumbing, and Kyocera of New England.